CTG Support Technician in Buffalo, New York
Title: Support Technician
Job Number: 17203952
CTG is currently seeking a full time Support Technician to become part of our corporate Information Services team in Buffalo, NY!
Job Title: Support Technician
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Title: Support Technician
Hours: First Shift
Pay Rate: Competitive and dependent upon experience - benefits available!
• Provide Level 1 and some Level 2 support and information on all approved hardware, software, networks and systems
• Communicate and coordinate problem solving efforts with users, other IS support staff, and vendor technicians
• Ensure that all problems/solutions are properly documented using standard problem tracking tools
• Perform creation and termination of user accounts
• Associate degree in computer science or MIS, or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in MIS in a Helpdesk environment
• Competent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Competent in PC computing, network connectivity, VPN connectivity via Cable modem or DSL, Wireless connectivity, Microsoft Office, Outlook, application support, Windows 7 and newer operating systems, Basic Active Directory account administration a plus
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Helpdesk & Technical Support