nfrastructure Configuration Technician in Clifton Park, New York
Let’s Work Together
This position is based in Clifton Park, NY
LIFE at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. nfrastructure nployees relish challenging projects working alongside technology’s best and the brightest. Our team members enjoy the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve problems and capitalize on opportunities. Our work environments are designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success. We are a high-growth organization that counts many of the world’s most admired brands as customers. nfrastructure is a CRN Triple Crown winner, a member of the Fast Growth 150, Tech Elite 250 and Solution Provider 500, Inc.’s Build 100 List of Sustained-Growth Companies, Inc.’s 500|5000 list, and are recognized as both a Times Union Top Workplace and a Best Company to Work for in New York State.
The role: Configuration Technician
The Configuration Technician is responsible for implementing, configuring, imaging and repairing computer equipment and related peripherals.
- Configuration of computer equipment and related peripherals
- Perform installations and software configurations via Norton Ghost and other imaging applications
- Image computer equipment for internal and external customer and related peripherals
- Perform PC and laptop hardware repair
- Ensure the accuracy for inventory management, including opening and repackaging computers and their related peripherals.
- Alert Manager, Supply Chain to any irregularities or famages in the product inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Associates degree in a computer related field
- Experience working effectively as a team member
- Experience with DOS, OS/2 and the Windows environment
- Experience with Norton Ghost
- Experience with TCP/IP and Networking
- Experience with warrantee claims
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate computer repairs
- Experience with Windows 7,10, and Mac OS
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to display a positive attitude and approach; professional appearance
- 1-2 years of related computer systems installation, maintenance and support experience
nfrastructure partners with the world’s most admired brands to design, build, and operate infrastructure and applications for digital business. Our insight, execution, and results culture, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major market, tightly integrated high-availability remote support and our innovative, proprietary “nterprise” software platform delivers a highly differentiated value proposition for our customers and partners.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at https://nfrastructure.com/careers/latest-jobs.html
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.
Location: Clifton Park, NY
Department: Operations - Integration Center