Collabera Principle Network Engineer in Columbus, Ohio
Principle Network Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months
• As a Principal Voice Network Engineer, you will be providing support for large Partner Managed branch voice network consisting of IPT, TDM equipment and small PBX/Key systems including two HA Pairs of Acme 3820 SBC’s.
• Lead changes to Telecom network including release testing, process documentation (runbooks/as-built diagrams), first day of business support
• Support data gathering and analysis required for Capacity Management function. Provide software currency and Capacity Management recommendations;
• Build and maintain systems to track and maintain site and Telecom inventory, including circuits, telephone numbers, line and trunk cards, Toll Free Numbers and telephones/handsets advising Customer on capacity issues, expansion plans, dial plan changes and network optimization.
• Investigate Voice quality issues including chronic troubles that require vendor / manufacturer input to resolve.
• Work with Telecom Voice Managed Services providers to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction of network services.
• Provide consulting on scope of changes and provide technical and process recommendations to improve service.
• Six or more years of relevant work experience.
• Experience with converged/integrated compute infrastructure systems, including requisite network knowledge. Specifically UCS.
• Thorough understanding of interdependencies and protocols across compute, network, and storage technologies.
• Knowledge and experience with ITIL including practical application of ITIL processes. Ideally, with ITIL v3 Foundation Level certification or higher.
Note: If you have any questions, feel free to reach me at 973-804-4232, else email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Management, Network Design, Project Management, WAN, TCP/IP, CCNP, CCNA, Wireless, LAN