Belcan Controls Engineer in Dayton, Ohio
Job Number: 222194
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: Belcan currently has a job opening for a Controls Engineer with a Dayton, OH with a manufacturing client. The candidate must have a desire to learn and prove themselves in a team atmosphere with innovative engineering professionals. The selected applicant will be directly responsible for the development, design, and support of new and existing equipment.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or Electro-Mechanical Engineering (any Technical discipline / Electrical preferred) or equivalent experience
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Engineering related business preferred (preferably with automotive or industrial background)
• Thorough knowledge of PLCs, Allen-Bradley and Siemens preferred, programming and troubleshooting, networking and PLC software applications such as RS Logix 5000, Siemens S7.
• Strong electromechanical skills in problem solving, troubleshooting, analysis
• Experience with sensors, scanners, bar code readers, vision, cameras, pneumatics, motor controllers, leak testing
• Auto Cad, PFMEA, Control Plan, Process Flow Diagrams, Work Instructions, Flow Charts and Quality Standards a plus along with competent computer skills, Office, etc.
• Knowledge of PFMEAs, process flows, visual aids, calibration instructions, preventative maintenance
• Experience with lean manufacturing, JIT OEE, line sequencing and KANBAN.
• Operating programs as DeviceNet, ControlNet, Panelbuilder, Svervo, Electro Pneumatics, Vision and Barcode scanning systems
• Must be able to communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of the organization and flexible with shift preferential
These are full time direct positions working on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts
Paid overtime and double time for Sundays.
Pay rate is open depending on experience and education.
If you are interested in this Controls Engineer job in Dayton, Ohio, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Dayton , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 4+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart