United Technologies Corporation F117 Materials Analyst in East Hartford, Connecticut
Job ID: 52161BR
City: East Hartford
Country: United States
Category: Supply Chain: Supply Chain Generalist
F117 Materials Analyst – Controls & Accessories
The selected candidate will be a member of the F117 LPM Material Management team located in East Hartford supporting a Item Manager module role for new and repair aircraft components. The candidate will assist and support the F117 Repair Depots, Boeing and USAF customers to meet overhaul production schedule demands and Supply Chain Management. The selected candidate must be a self-starter that is focused on delighting the customer.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Support and assist the F117 materials LPM team to meet gate 2 overhaul requirements to ensure material flow is released into the repair process and through the repair cycle to a contracted turn time
• Identify gaps in material planning/marshaling in conjunction with PW spares, and Boeing’s material management team and develop an execution plan for parts that are short to marshaling dates or to contracts turn time (TAT).
• Oversee monthly reporting metrics for material flow into the repair process, in the repair process including transportation
• Manage Repair Suppliers to meet contracted or LTA TAT and pricing
• Manage, review and update inputs into Access data bases from SAP
• Develop new and maintain existing database tools to support material management reporting and metrics
• Perform detailed data analysis to assist in identifying cost and delivery inaccuracies and develop a plan to improve contract deliverables.
• Lead process improvement events to enhance the accuracy and efficiency for specific module items
• Ensuring development and sustainment of standard work
• Analyze data and create presentations for management and customer reviews
• Provide support to proposal and negotiation teams in the area of material usage, scrap and other forecasting related activities
• Assist in various inventory and material errors reconciliation and implement appropriate mistake proofing to avoid re-occurring issues
• Perform scrap rate reviews, component forecast ( non-LLP's) and route rate reviews
• Support and assist in the program wide Master MRP review and implementation
• Communicate critical part issues to depots and manage or initiate part delivery recovery / burn down plans
• Monitor, manage, reconcile and expedite work stop issues with appropriate depots
• Support RSC gate 3 start, cost and UPE reviews
• 2 to 5 plus years of experience in Materials Management.
• Experience in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Access
• Self starter, positive can do attitude who can work at setting priorities to meet various deadlines on short notice.
Ability to multitask, problem solve and execute appropriate decision making in a fast paced environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, results oriented, customer focused and ability to work within a team environment.
• Position requires ability to work with cross functional teams both inside and outside of the Materials Management Organization and Customer Solutions and across all functions of the IPMT.
• Must be able to qualify for a USG security clearance
• Highly motivated and ability to collaborate with all levels of employees, customer base and key stakeholders
• Exhibit professionalism, dedication and appropriate emotional intelligence in pressure situations
• Possess superior interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
I.T.C. JL1 training a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.