Entegee Heavy Maintenance Mechanic - 57615456 - JM in Fridley, Minnesota
Heavy Maintenance Mechanic - 57615456 - JM
Job Code: 57615456Job Location: Fridley, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 06/19/2017Apply Now!
• Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyors systems, hydraulic systems or tools, and production machines and equipment
• Observes mechanical devices in operation and attempts to locate causes of trouble
• Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
• Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections. Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments. Repairs or replaces defective parts.
• Installs special functional and structural parts in devices. Starts devices to test performance. Lubricates and cleans parts.
• May repair electrical equipment
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
o Technical degree preferred
• 4+ years of related experience
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Must work well with others
• Must be comfortable working on a variety of machines
• Knowledge in hydraulics and general maintenance
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 57615456JM
Equal Opportunity Employer