Kelly Services Engineer Process Technician in La Porte, Indiana
Engineer Process Technician, La Porte, IN
As an Engineer Process Technician you will assists Quality Engineers with customer purchase order review and approval as well as customer deviation submittal and processing. This position also assists Quality Engineers with other projects as needed
Job Title: Engineer Process Technician
Work Location: La Porte, IN
Projected Duration: 06/19/2017- 06/18/2018, Depending on workload and performance
Shift: 8 hour days / 5 days a week
Pay Rate: $15 to $18 an hour, Dependent on Experience
· Review and approve customer purchase orders
· Submit and process customer deviations
· Assist with tracking and managing customer return inventory
· Perform internal audits per schedule
· Coordinate internal BOP review
· Provide assistance to Quality Engineers as needed
· Submit customer deviations as directed by Quality Engineers
· Submit customer layouts as directed
· Provide backup for supplier Quality Engineer as needed
· A minimum of a High School diploma or GED equivalency is required.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to organize and sort large amounts of data
· Occasional bending, reaching, pushing and pulling when retrieving and moving various items
· Lifting intermittently of various items. Typically, assistance would be provided for weights exceeding 35 pounds
· Good manual dexterity to operate computer equipment and precision measuring instruments
· Oral communication via telephone or in person while interacting with customers, suppliers, or other employees
· Position may require more than eight hours daily and more than five days weekly to complete work assignments
· Squatting / crouching when retrieving stored items from lower shelves and file cabinets, making equipment / product inspections, etc
· Visual monitoring of computer screens
Please APPLY, if interested.
After applying to the position, follow up with me by email or phone, John Wisner, Kelly Services Engineering Recruiter, at 630.424.3622, email@example.com. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly®? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]