Dell Partner Systems Engineer in Milan, Italy
As we further strengthen our channel team in Italy, we are looking to recruit a Senior System Engineer 100% focused on technical partner presales enablement.
Technical generalist, providing high-level technical expertise in support of partner pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Coverage of the full DELL EMC ISG portfolio. The Sr. PSE will have the ability to assist with channel partner architectural efforts for any customer, regardless of size and scope. SE will partner with the Partner Account Manager counterpart and Regional Partner Sales Director to ensure success within their territory and region.
Responsible for the technical development of partner pre-sales in the assigned market.
Assists partner pre-sales in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
Makes technical and sales presentations to partner's technical staff and senior technical management. Understands DELL EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market.
Assists partner pre-sales in conducting research, answering questions and removing objections that arise in a sales campaign.
Accelerates DELL EMC incremental revenue through partners by direct and programmatic technical development of partner pre-sales.
Applicable markets: Resellers & Distribution
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assumes responsibility for technical development of partner pre-sales in assigned market.
· Develops & maintains relationships with partner pre-sales, and account teams in support of channel sales team objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
· Provides partially support in partner led projects as means to enable & develop the technical resources of the involved partner
· Presents and markets the design and value of proposed DELL EMC solutions and business case to partner and DELL EMC management teams.
· Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. DELL EMC Proven Professional Certification or similar desired.
· Educates, coaches, mentors partner pre-sales on the value of EMC products and solutions across the portfolio, including Converged Infrastructure, Core Storage, Emerging Technology, Data Protection, Server Technologies and Networking.
· Carry out targeted technical programs focused on technical development of Partner pre-sales
· Detailed product knowledge.
· Partner focused.
· Strong mentoring & coaching skills
· Strong Communication skills.
Ability to present to all levels of IT from Ops to technical C level mgmt
· Ability to work effectively with senior management.
· Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
· Strong ability to influence others to achieve results.
· Sets goals & executes on them, Selfpaced learning & development
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
Italy - Milan