Kaminario Storage Sales Engineer in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Storage Sales Engineer (Upper Midwest)
The leading all-flash storage company, Kaminario is committed to driving innovation and redefining the future of modern data centers. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun loving disruptors. Benefits, competitive. Creativity, collaboration and comradery empowers us.
Want to be part of a high energy team that’s changing the storage landscape?
Who We Need
In this position, the individual will provide technology expertise to enable successful pre-sale activities, work closely with the company’s sales teams to grow existing accounts and drive more deals.
• Work with Kaminario account executives to ensure customer satisfaction, generate new business and grow existing accounts. This includes: ◦ Sales Presentations ◦ Demonstrations ◦ Planning and running POCs ◦ Preparing and presenting responses to RFPs, RFIs etc
• Gaining and maintaining in-depth product knowledge: ◦ Product capability assessment ◦ Installations and uninstallations ◦ Preventative maintenance, upgrades etc.
• Understanding customer needs and requirements • Manage all technical aspects of the customer relationship, from pre-sales activity through to successful implementations • Working with channel partners to build and maintain an active channel network. This includes: ◦ Joint sales engagements ◦ Training and knowledge transfer to partner sales and technical contacts
• Occasional participation in demand generation activities such as trade shows, events etc
• Excellent communications and human relations skills. • Hands-on installation experience preferred. • Team player. • At least five years of experience working with mid-range and enterprise customers in different environments. • Deep knowledge of enterprise storage environments. • Understand customer needs and requirements. • Must possess excellent written, oral and presentation skills. • Linux/ Windows/ESX administration. • Knowledge of replication and data protection is an advantage. • Capable of building presentations and presenting technical material. • Must be comfortable and motivated to work in an environment where revenue is king and agility + energy are paramount. • Fast learning curve, eagerness to learn and face new technological challenges.
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. Kaminario K2 is the world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.