Kelly Services Electrical Engineer in New Church, Virginia
Electrical Engineer, New Church, VA
As an Electrical Engineer you will support the Antares Spacelift Program.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Work Location: New Church, VA
Projected Duration: 08/07/2017- 08/06/2018, Depending on workload and performance
Shift: 8 hour days / 5 days a week
Pay Rate: $34 to $46 an hour, Dependent on Experience
· The Antares Program launches spacelift vehicles out of Wallops, VA, to delivery supplies and scientific equipment to the Space Station.
· The Integration & Test Engineer will manage assembly, integration, and test of space launch vehicle flight hardware at the Wallops launch site.
· Hands-on electrical integration of flight hardware, developing/maintaining processes and procedures for vehicle assembly and vehicle testing, hands-on electrical testing of flight hardware, and documenting and pursuing root cause of discrepancies found with hardware.
· Bachelors Degree (BS) in Electrical Engineering
· 10 years of electrical hands-on integration & test or related experience is required
· Experience with rocket systems is required
· Experience managing/mentoring less experienced electrical engineers
· Ability to work in a fast pace team environment and multi-task
Please APPLY, if interested.
After applying to the position, follow up with me by email or phone, John Wisner, Kelly Services Engineering Recruiter, at 630.424.3622, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly®? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]