Nvidia System Software Engineer in Pune, India
Nvidia’s invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”. We are looking to grow our company, and grow our teams with the smartest people in the world. Nvidia is an equal opportunity employer.
At Nvidia we strive to provide a fast, resilient and reliable software infrastructure to our developers. Our software infrastructure team provides product, services and workflows which thousands of our developers use on day to day basis to achieve their world-class work.
Our safety workflows serves as the basis to provide the data to improve our system software which goes into critical products which includes AI and Autonomous Vehicle.
We are looking for a highly motivated System Software engineer with extensive experience with software infrastructure and workflow development to help build complex workflows around various tools like Coverity, VectorCAST, GCOV, Bullseye etc. and integrating them in our existing infrastructure products and services.
You should be self-motivated, able to work independently, multi-functionally, multi-task and thrive in a dynamic work environment. You should understand the value of predictability, automation and reliability.
What you will be doing:
- Design and develop software to implement complex workflows which involves various tools like Coverity, VectorCAST, GCOV, Bullseye etc.
- Design and develop build system using Ninja, Blueprint, GNU Make
- Maintain the infrastructure and act quickly to tackle unexpected issues
- Debug failures in infrastructure and drive them to resolution with fellow engineers
What we need to see:
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Good exposure to programming languages and methodologies
- Proficient in Python
- Deep understanding of any one of Coverity, VectorCAST, GCOV, Bullseye and similar tools (preferred VectorCAST)
- Deep understanding of version control - git & gerrit
- Good understanding of GNU toolchain (GNU make, GCC, G++ etc)
- Good understanding of Linux/UNIX/QNX Operating System
- Experience in Shell scripting (Preferred BASH)
- Familiar with agile tools and methodologies (Preferred JIRA)
- You are flexible, able to multi-task and deliver independently
- Good interpersonal skills
Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time