Belcan Quality Assurance Engineer in Ridgeway, South Carolina
Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Number: 219343
Description: A Quality Assurance Engineer job in Ridgeway, SC is currently available through Belcan at one of our key clients. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or other comparable engineering discipline, and five or more years of experience in mechanical manufacturing quality assurance. Experience with complex and large mechanical assemblies in a startup environment is a plus. In this role, you will be responsible for verifying that manufacturing processes and procedures used are of acceptable quality and ensuring final assembled units and parts shipped are of acceptable quality. This is a very visible, contract opportunity with a growing company and has potential upward mobility.
Quality Assurance Engineer Job duties:
• Oversee quality procedures and ensure accurate and thorough documentation.
• Determine degree and type of inspection required.
• Provide tools and analyze effectiveness of quality programs for all parts and assemblies.
• Recommend needed training to increase quality
• Audit on line manufacturing problems. Create, review, and maintain field service reports, scrap and rework reports, and engineering design data.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or 5 – 7 years of quality assurance (QA) experience
• 5 years of quality assurance (QA) experience
• Desire and ability to work in fast paced manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of product line, manufacturing methods, and latest quality assurance techniques
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Engineer job in Ridgeway, SC, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Ridgeway , SC
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5-7
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart