Microsoft Corporation Asia Dynamics Director Support Engineering in Shanghai, China
Microsoft’s vision is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) plays a key role to build and land this vision as one of the largest service and support networks in the industry, CSS helps more than one billion customers around the world each year. The organization is responsible for partnering with and providing Microsoft product groups with customer feedback and ensuring customers are receiving world-class support in over 35 languages.
CSS Dynamics is part of the CSS C&E Organization providing a range of technical support and business enablement services on Microsoft products/services to Customers, Partners (SMB to Enterprise). Our objective is to provide service and support which wins the loyalty of Microsoft Dynamics customers and partners. In addition, we partner with the Dynamics product teams to support product quality improvement and incident reduction and with the Dynamics field organizations to support Microsoft’s broad sales and marketing goals for the business, demonstrating that CSS is a strategic asset for Microsoft’s Dynamics, Enterprise and SMSP business (Financial and Scorecard contribution).
CSS is looking for a Global Asia experienced leader to lead the development and execution of business plans for the Dynamics organization that maximize customer loyalty while achieving market share, financial, and employee development commitments. To be successful, this role will require strong customer services skills and the ability to partner with the regions, field, product groups, and other internal Microsoft organizations. This position has Asia responsibilities and will reside in the Asia Region in one of our Global Technical Support Center.
Primary Job Functions:
• Lead the Dynamics business to achieve business commitments in the areas of Customer Satisfaction, business KPI’s, Financial Performance, and Employee Satisfaction.
• Effectively partner across our global organization to achieve company priorities and business results for product lines that include Cloud and On Premise CRM and ERP solutions
• Partner with appropriate Product Groups on product strategies, support readiness, and customer feedback.
Description of Role/Responsibility:
• Provide global leadership and coordination in Customer Feedback, Hiring, Readiness, and Escalation Processes.
• Provide leadership and coordination to the Global Dynamics community.
• Represent and be accountable for Asia and Global business results.
• Ensure an effective workflow and feedback loop exists with your global peers to drive performance including closure on common process breakdowns as seen worldwide.
• Assist with Asia & global escalation of issues connecting with customers as needed to show Microsoft commitment.
• Develop, execute, and sustain mechanisms to drive positive customer service engagement and experiences.
• Accountable for operational and business review scorecards and reporting to drive performance.
• Drive stakeholder engagement and satisfaction.
• Assist in helping identify gaps in Managed IP services and share feedback with appropriate stakeholders.
• Manage a team of M1s and technical support engineers and their managers across Asia time zone
• Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) for Support Incident and Critical Situation (CritSit) cases
• Employee Satisfaction and Performance for Dynamics Cloud and On Premise for CRM & ERP
• Feedback from Field and Key Stakeholders on effectiveness and quality of Engagement
• Performance and stability of key operational metrics such as NSAT, CritSit, Initial Response, Total Minutes Per Incident (MPI), Escalation rates, Cost Per Minute (CPM)
• Engineer and Operational Readiness for all products and components released
• Forecast input for volume, TMPI, and costs
• 5+ years Dynamics Experience
• 5-7 years of related experience in a Microsoft Global Technical Support Center, Microsoft Services or customer service industry.
• 4 years minimum experience as a Manager of Managers or equivalent
• Knowledge managing in a Cloud/Services environment
• Proven communication skills at the executive level internally and externally
• Proven track record in the management of global service delivery operations
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Services (engineering)