Belcan Electronics Repair Technician in Springboro, Ohio
Electronics Repair Technician
Job Number: 222185
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: Belcan client in Springboro, Ohio has a job for Electronic Repair Technician. An Electronic Repair Technician is a skilled individual who undertakes analysis, troubleshoots, repairs and updates work of electronic devices.
• Possess excellent knowledge about the assembling and disassembling of these devices and operating the necessary equipment to determine the issues/defects with the units.
• Perform detailed functional testing of various client product types and models in support of OEM, RGP and customer owned returns. Includes pretesting units to identify defects prior to repair and final audit of units following repair. Collect detailed pass/fail data used by QA for publishing monthly Failure Analysis Reports.
• Performs component level troubleshooting and repair of defective products using a combination of drawings, schematics, diagrams, or other sources of information.
• Responsible for diagnosing, testing and repairing devices by following electrical repair procedures
• Handled the tasks of preparing documentation like safety logs and repair status for providing and supporting materials
• A high school diploma or Associate Degree from an accredited vocational, technical or junior college with a focus in electronics with 2 to 4 years of electronics technician experience in manufacturing. Preferably working with automotive electronics/radios along with software background and experience using MS Office Products.
• In-depth knowledge of schematics, wire diagram and interpretation of technical drawings
• Skilled in installation, operation, repair and maintenance of electronic systems and equipment
This is a direct position possibly contract to hire
If you are interested in this Electronic Repair Technician job in Springboro, Ohio please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Springboro , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2+
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart