ASML Project Team Leader (Electrical projects) in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an (Project) Team Lead, you are planning, organizing, steering and tracking all electronics development activities for Mains Distribution & Safety Handling systems (Mains Distribution cabinets / power distribution and PLC assembly modules /mains- and control cabling / connection panels / electronics cooling / electrical- and machine safety/ safety PLC software) of the ASML products.
- The EDEV PTL is responsible for the following:
- Operate in multidisciplinary team.
- Manage outsourcing of electrical modules.
- Set up and maintain work breakdown and a planning (including resources & budget)
- Set up and maintain deliverables of engineers including coaching
- Execute and reporting on team plan and pro-actively align with Project Leader, operational sectors and suppliers
- Drive timely technical implementation choices & quality of the E-deliverables
- Drive identification of bottlenecks by team, prioritize and implement recovery actions.
- Drive identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in team
- Setup project organization and assist Group Leader in appraisals, recruitment and farm-out
Masters Degree or HBO/Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Practical multiple years experience in Electrical system design, especially in Low Voltage Designs (48 – 1000V) in a multidisciplinary organization
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnose / electronics cooling / PCBA.
- Has experience with general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes.
- Has knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
- Has knowledge on EMC and electrical safety (International (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL)
- Has knowledge on analogue and digital circuitry and power electronics
- Proven track record of team and/or project leader experience of technical projects with a size of 5-10 teammembers
- High motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Personal authority and pragmatic attitude
- Drive, initiative and responsible
- Quality Focus
- Organizes work effectively and logically
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable)
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E;) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E;, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products. Within EDEV the group Mains & Safety Infrastructure is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification of the mains power distribution, electrical- and machine safety of the complete ASML products.
The (Project) Team Lead will report to the group leader Mains & Safety Infrastructure
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2017-09-15
Functional area: Research & Development
Background: Electronics, Others - Technical