Collabera Manufacturing Engineer in West Point, Pennsylvania
Location:West Point, PennsylvaniaUS
• Position's function is to provide technical support to vaccine vial filling manufacturing area.
• The role includes day to day operational support and troubleshooting of equipment as well as the design, execution, and documentation of engineering runs and validation studies.
• Individuals will develop working relationships within the technical group and counterparts in other areas supporting aseptic manufacturing, testing, and release. Responsible for compliance with all safety and compliance requirements
• B.S./M.S. degree in appropriate engineering/scientific field
• Minimum of 1-2 years post-Bachelors degree experience in a cGMP environment (e.g. Production, Development, Process Engineering, Technical Services or related field) in pharmaceutical/ biotech industry
• Previous experience in process development and troubleshoot in a manufacturing environment, specific hand on experience with aseptic techniques.
• Proven problem solving/ troubleshooting abilities
• Validation Experience desired, but not required.