Weatherford TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER - Pressure Pumping Services in WILAYA DE OUARGLA, Algeria
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Technical Standards, Related API Standards and Work Place Instructions.
Conduct on-location job quality control testing.
Supervise Service Supervisor on location to ensure proper blending of fluids and data acquisition.
Supervise the District Laboratory personnel.
Assist service delivery effort by assisting district Equipment Operators and Service
Supervisors with issues relating to product application.
Collaborate with Operations to set competitive pricing on job proposals.
Interface with customers in relation to products, procedures, and equipment in a positive manner.
Assist sales personnel in presentation of technical matters to customers.
Assist in writing and reviewing job procedures and or recommendations to enhance daily labor and material efficiency.
Present monthly performance reports as requested by supervisor.
Develop and propose stimulation treatment policies and procedures.
Maintain quality control of well site technical applications while providing technical support to clients and crews.
Provide mentoring, direction and training to subordinate Engineers.
Be able to design a complete Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation treatment
Be able to perform real-time analysis of Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation Treatments
Be able to Supervise Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation Treatments
Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
PERFORM VARIOUS OTHER DUTIES ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISOR WITHIN THE PHYSICAL CONSTRAINTS OF THE JOB.
• Proficient in running analytical software both in Design and in real-time mode.
• Be able to Supervise a Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation Treatment
• Basic mechanical aptitude with regard to Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation equipment and machinery.
• Basic knowledge of wellbore mechanics.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering.
• Minimum 3-4 years Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation experience in Service Company or oilfield operating company.
• Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
• Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
• Valid driver’s license.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• Satisfactory driving record as defined in Driver Qualification Policy HRD-12.
• Travel required