Mahle Senior Product Engineer in Amherst, New York
Electric AC Compressors Tasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
* Designing and developing AC compressor components working with design personnel.
* Developing and authoring engineering specifications for components and assemblies to be used in manufacturing facilities to mass-produce compressor components and assemblies
* Creative, diagnostic and innovative problem solving as applied to engineering problems
* Utilize DFMEA/PFMEA processes to provide a robust design prior to mass production
* Blueprint reading/interpretation & specification of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance(GD&T)
* Assist with preparation and execution of test units
* Analyze test data and organize results relative to internal or customer specifications with observations and conclusions
* Apply engineering practices to reach design solutions
* Participate in innovation, product cost and quality improvement initiatives
* Participate in cross-functional teams related to customer program launch activity
* Work with suppliers and manufacturing plants to insure product design for high value and manufacturability
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
* BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or higher
* Experience in development of precision products for 5+ years
* Understanding of Principles of statics, dynamics, mechanics of materials, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, strengths of materials, thermodynamics, physics (mechanical and electrical) and engineering design
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good written and oral skills - ability to convey technical concepts
* Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Good results orientation and strong work ethic
* REFERRED:Automotive/Residential/Commercial HVAC development
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Mr. Ryan Robb is available to answer any questions at .
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled
Employer's Job# 607584972-1834
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.