Tri-Seal Tekni-Plex, Inc Maintenance Mechanic in Blauvelt, New York
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC, with electrical-mechanical industrial experience.
Tri-Seal in Blauvelt, NY.
2ND SHIFT - FULL TIME.
3RD SHIFT - FULL TIME ALSO AVAILABLE.
A Maintenance Mechanic with electrical-mechanical industrial experience -2nd shift - four days a week /10 hours per day on a rotating schedule -Monday through Sunday, from 2:00 pm to 12:30 pm.
The Maintenance Mechanic(s) are responsible for maintaining production and quality by ensuring operation of mechanical systems, apparatus, mechanical and basic electrical components of machinery, equipment, and building.
- Plan, layout, install and repair a wide variety of complex electrical equipment including automatic machine and process controls.
- Ability to read meters, schematic diagrams, blueprints, other measuring instruments, and basic computer skills.
- Repairs mechanical equipment while diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus, inspecting and testing equipment.
Performs work in all maintenance categories as need.
- Maintain building mechanical and basic electrical preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed.
- Follows and participates in plant safety/housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
- Promotes worker safety.
- Ensures Quality products and processes are maintained.
- Actively participates in the continuous improvement process(CIP).
- Must be able to work efficiently alone as well as with a team without supervision.
- 3 to 5 years of industrial experience (mechanical & electrical) or equivalent, preferable.
- Demonstrated experience on 3 phase electricity, PLC, control wiring and troubleshooting.
- Able to work four days a week /10 hours per day on a rotating schedule - Monday through Sunday, from 2:00 pm to 12:30 pm.
- Candidates must have the ability to work on 1st shift (6:00 am - 4:30 pm) for the first 2 to 4 weeks (Training).
- Good communication skills is required.
- Previous related experience or technical school degree with emphasis on mechanical and basic electrical components.
- High School diploma or GED certification.
- Knowledge and experience with polymer extrusion a plus.
- Computer literacy preferred but not required (Excel, Word, Outlook, CMMS)
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Bilingual English-Spanish is a plus.
REWARDS & BENEFITS:
At Tekni-Plex, we value all of our people across the globe. We strive to provide a work environment that leads to your professional fulfillment. Since fulfillment means something different to everyone, the rewards that Tekni-Plex provides globally are appropriately diverse and suited to help you perform your best inside and outside the company. Our rewards programs include:
We offer a full complement of valuable Health, Wellness, and Welfare benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Life and Disability.
- 401(k) and Match.
- Wellness Program including EAP.
- Pay for Performance philosophy.
APPLY ONLINE, GO TO: https://tekni-plex.jobs.net AND search location - Blauvelt, NY.