Vencore CMOD Discovery Services Engineer in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Responsibilities of the CMOD Discovery Services Engineer include the following:
- Define the NGA Enterprise ICD 503, Intelligence Overlay C modernization and transition roadmap for Discovery Services, NGA’s Discover GEOINT competencies.
- Assess NGA contract baselines against ICD 503, Intelligence Overlay C and compartmented functional and security needs for Discovery Services, NGA’s Discover GEOINT competencies.
- Define and control requirements for NGA systems and services to resolve gaps against compartmented functional and security needs, specifically ICD 503 Intelligence Overlay C requirementsfor Discovery Services, NGA’s Discover GEOINT competencies.
- Define programming guidance to fund implementation of gaps deemed out-of-scope for NGA Discovery Services
- Assess design completeness and viability against requirements scope for Discovery Services, NGA’s Discover GEOINT competencies.
- TS/SCI Clearance (with a current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS / Math / Science / Engineering or related technical experience
- Minimum of 6+ full years of experience in related field
- Experience applying system engineering processes, and detailed implementation planning to complex systems or enterprises
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the NGA organization and programs, primarily NGDS, Cedalion, and GSR.
- SE&I experience working with NSG/NGA or GEOINT Mission Partner systems/segments
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Extensive Planning/Scheduling/Analysis Expertise and Experience
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with the NGA Change Management Process
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Advanced degree in a technical field
- Knowledgeable in NIST Special Publication 800-53 security controls and control enhancements with specific focus on the Intelligence Community overlay
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the NGA organization and programs, primarily NGDS/Cedalion, GEOAxis and ISP(C2S).
- Working knowledge of the NSG and NGA Acquisition Processes
- Relevant SE&I (INCOSE), IT (ITIL), IA (CISSP), Agile (Scrum) certifications
- Familiarity with NGA leadership and organization
Job ID 2018-50531
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time