ARES Corporation Reliability Engineer Intern in Greenbelt, Maryland
ARES Corporation will be offering a summer internship opportunity supporting the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center’s Safety and Mission Assurance Initiatives. In this role, the chosen intern will be working with a project team supporting reliability functions to a spaceflight mission or ground system.
- An understanding of engineering principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work well in project teams.
- Confident speaker.
- Knowledge of basic statistics.
- Bayesian analysis.
- Knowledge of spacecraft and ground systems.
In order to be considered for this position you must have completed two years of study at an accredited college or university and are registered to continue studies toward a Bachelor of Science in a technical field. Mechanical, Aerospace, and Electrical engineers are preferred, but others will be considered.