Minerva Engineering, LLC Systems Engineer, Level 3 in Hanover, Maryland
Thank goodness, you found us! The Systems Engineer (SE) will work on our Prime contract and it is FUNDED! Our customer does require an Active TS/SCI with FS poly (Maryland customer) and requiresa CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate).
Here are the requirements:
- Three (3) years of experience as a lead system engineer to include experience in leading, managing, and collaborating with a broad range of organizations and groups/teams needed to accomplish the system engineering tasks
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in one or more of the following: (Relevant degree and relevant certification may be applied to this requirement only.)
- System engineering of DoD command, control, communications and intelligence (C3I) systems;
- Analyzing needs, deriving system-level requirements, and contributing to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of computer networks and systems; or
- Microelectronics engineering, integrated circuit design and integrated circuit reverse engineering skills Additionally, the SE shall have a combination of the following skills:
- Understanding of secure systems engineering development; including system security requirements analysis; system security requirements allocation; trade-off analysis; other system security analyses; and secure system definition and specification development.
- At least three (3) years experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and Trusted Network Connect (TNC).
- At least four (4) years experience with data modeling to include the development and implementation of a data modeling methodology.
- At least four (4) years experience in designing and developing user interface features, writing design documents, test plans and test results, and assessing architecture and current hardware limitations.
- At least four (4) years experience in defining and developing comprehensive Java 2EE solutions as part of a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using applicable DoDAF standards.
- Demonstrated expertise in system engineering for VAO Data Integration, Analysis and Reporting (IA&R;) activities to include DoD and IC data standardization efforts as they relate to IA&R.;
- Ability to be able to look at potentially complex set of information requirements documented [often incompletely] in a variety of ways (e.g. physical database schemata, data format specifications, system documentation, etc.) and ability to pull out the key generalizations/abstractions and organizing structures that form the basis of a good logical data model.
- Experience with all of the following: Visual Modeling Languages (e.g. Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), Unified Modeling Language (UML) and the tools that support them (e.g. Popkins System Architect, ERWin, Sybase Power Designer, Rational Rose, Visio, Oracle Designer); Physical Schema Languages (e.g. Structured Query Language (SQL) Data Definition Language (DDL) and W3C XML schema (XSD)).
Location: Hanover, MD
Job #: 10608004
Date Posted: 03-14-2018