Kelly Services Quality Engineering Supervisor in Redford, Michigan
Kelly Engineering Resources has an EXCELLENT Contract to Hire position for a Quality Engineering Supervisor
Our client has patented innovation for metal clamps, washers, and brackets, etc. They use metal stamping, prototyping, tooling and wireforming.
Job Scope for Quality Engineering Supervisor
The candidate will conduct multiple projects simultaneously ranging from feasibility phase to post launch quality assessment and throughout production life and facilitate Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) with Engineering in conjunction with advanced quality-planning activities and monitor the status throughout production life
• Develop, implement and maintain Statistical Process Control techniques. (SPC)
• Develop, implement and maintain Measure System Analysis techniques. (MSA)
• Assure compliance of the documented quality system (QMS/IATF) and promote consistency throughout the organization.
• Conduct investigations to determine causes of defects, make recommendations for corrective action.
• Understand and conduct root cause analysis. (5-why methodology or other similar)
• Understand the 8D process for corrective actions.
• Maintain customer complaint log and facilitate and participated in the corrective action process.
• Instruct and train personnel in techniques and use of audit and testing devices.
• Monitor and revise quality documentation as required.
• Visit customers and suppliers when necessary. Acts as a liaison to internal and external customers.
• Review all production methods for compliance to quality standards and for improvement of product and quality standards.
• Understand and have high level of use for all AIAG Core Tools.
• Strong analytical and proven team oriented problem solving-skills required.
• Strong customer satisfaction orientation
• In-depth knowledge of Quality Engineering techniques
• In-depth knowledge of Metrology
• Above average communication skills and interpersonal skills
Job Salary : Depends on Experience
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm