Kelly Services Semiconductor Manufacturing Technician in Santa Clara, California
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a temporary opportunity to work as a Manufacturing Technician at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Santa Clara, CA.
The contracts range from 3-18 months including day and evening shifts.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
· Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in an ESD environment.
· Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
· Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management Techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
· Follow documented procedures and checklists to ensure work is performed with the highest level of safety and quality.
· Disposition, cleaning, tracking and stocking of consumable parts to ensure that preventative maintenance goals are met.
· Troubleshoot and resolve common and complex issues related to parts clean management and utilizing the Parts Tracking System.
· Perform basic preventative maintenance activities on parts clean area equipment.
· Support of preventative maintenance activities through the ordering and staging of parts.
· Perform daily audits of specified fab areas in support of work place organization.
· Demonstrate a proactive approach in identifying and resolving work place organization issues in the area.
· Good problem solving ability is a must.
· Minimum 1 year semi-con industry experience required
· Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
· Basic math skills are required.
· Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
· Computer literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
· Requires an Associate’s degree in technical field.
· Clean room and semiconductor experience preferred.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm