NES Associates, LLC Air Force DISN Network Communications Engineer- Secret Clearance REQUIRED in Scott AFB, Illinois
NES Associates, LLC, a GDIT company, is searching for individuals who current support the DISN and telecommunications circuit and services provisioning area. We are seeking subject matter and technical expertise to develop, program, manage and execute the Air Force's DISN Lead Command and user DISN requirements management responsibilities.
In this role, you will be responsible and will have experience with the following:
- Provide communications provisioning, policy and technical support for the Air Force DISN Lead Command, MAJCOMs, field units, and tenants.
- Experience in ordering, provisioning, and activating network telecommunications services in the Department of Defense and be able to assist customers in utilizing applications such as DISA Direct Store Front (DDSF) and the Air Force’s Telecommunications Certification Office Support System (TCOSS) along with other DISA provisioning resources such as TIBI, and WWOLS-R.
- Possess the ability to analyze large amounts of telecommunications data and product products for the government customer. Sources of data may be external data systems like DISA’s WWOLS-R or AF systems like TCOSS. Be able to identify trends in bandwidth consumption, cost, timeliness, etc over time and produce products which best communicate the findings for the target audience.
- Maintain circuit inventory listings and other quick reference data for use by the entire Air Force Long Haul Communications organization
- Have a good working knowledge of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) architecture and components, and AF network architecture.
- Experience working on project teams with other IT professionals.
- Assist Government (38 CYRS/SCC) staff in completing relevant DISN LHC tasks levied on the office from time to time as are relevant to LHC mission oversight and the purposes of this contract.
In order to be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Active Secret clearance
- 3+ years related experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Air Force background preferred
Tracking Code: 1800-677
Job Location: Scott AFB, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular