Walmart Quality Assurance Associate 5 in SEYMOUR, Indiana
1060328BRReq ID:1060328BRCompany Summary:What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.Job Title:Quality Assurance Associate 5Employment Type:Full TimeCity:SEYMOURState:INPosition Description:
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains and documents inventory of salvaged, donated, and less than case freight
- Maintains quality and accuracy of inventory
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes reports
- Processes and submits paperwork, creates and maintains organized files, and identifies and resolves discrepancies in records or files.
- Provide basic maintenance to equipment (e.g., cleaning, inspecting, changing labels and ribbons).
- 6 months experience with Walmart Logistics, including clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience creating files, documents (e.g., emails, letters), spreadsheets, and datasets using computer applications (e.g., MS-Word, Excel)
SU 17.00.00 05.30.00 030
MO 17.00.00 05.30.00 030