SAP Principal DevOps Build Engineer Job in Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 179264
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Principal DevOps Build Engineer will work in DevOps team to provide build and delivery service for SAP’s success factor HCM products. This position will perform a key role in the build and service delivery organization that is responsible for delivery of SAP's success factor products as Cloud based solutions. DevOps Engineer will collaborate with internal team as well as Development, QA and Production support colleagues to facilitate the delivery of SAP’s world class human capital management system..
•Work with Engineering, Application operation and Automation team to build and deliver Human capital management systems.
•Document the systems and configuration.
•Participate in handover of the builds to central operation team.
•Develop automated validation process to improve the build quality and reduce the time of delivery.
•Implement, maintain and constantly improv the Dev-Ops build eco-system.
•Work with globally distributed team and will contribute to the innovative technology strategy and roadmap.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Expertise：
• 5-6 years experience in IT with knowledge of multitier application deployment, application integration.
• 5-6 years experience in application servers such as Tomcat , J Boss, WebSphere IIS etc..
• 2-3 year hands on experience with development, deployment of Java, MQ, Oracle, MYSQL , Kafka
• 2-3 years experience in App dynamics, Optier, Splunk, Zookeeper.
• 2-3 years experience in Unix/ Linux system administration.
• Experience in problem solving for scalability, performance, tuning, monitoring of application systems.
• 1 year Implementation experience with container service, Docker.
• Experience in building CI / CD environments.
• Experience in platform building tools such as Chef, Puppet, Cloud formation, code deploy, Run deck etc.
•Expert level knowledge and proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Shell scripting etc.
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, a good team player.
• A passion for providing excellent service to all internal and external customers.
• DevOps mindset.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :