Nvidia Senior Embedded Software Engineer in Shanghai, China
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human creativity and intelligence.
READY TO HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD?
AI becomes more and more important in AI-City. NVIDIA is at the forefront of the AI-City revolution and providing powerful solutions for AI-City, e.g. IVA, Robot, etc.
Many of these solutions are basing on Tegra chip and Embedded Linux OS with popular components, such as ARM CPU, GPU, I2C, eMMC, SATA, Ethernet, etc.
Now, we are now looking for an expert in Linux BSP domain based in Shanghai.
What you’ll be*doing*:
You, as experienced Linux BSP Engineer, will engage in the Linux-based software development for our Tegra platform including but not limited to ARM Linux kernel, Linux device drivers, bootloader and performance/power optimization.
- You will develop and debug Linux kernel/driver and low-level application.
- You will work with customers to solve BSP problems.
- You will be part of an internationally distributed team with remote locations in US, APAC and India.
What* we* need to see:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is required and Master Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in software development on Mobile/Linux/Embedded platforms
- Deep knowledge of Linux BSP stack including kernel, drivers, middleware and platform BSP integration and bring up
- Excellent Linux SW development, testing and debugging skills in C and/or C++
- Exhibit great problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with ARM processors and assembly programming is a plus
- Experience with AI-City system (e.g. NVR, Robot) development is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications in both English and Mandarin
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment as well as with cross site peers
- Strong customer communication skills, powerfully motivated to provide highly responsive support as needed
- Able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
Knowledge of open source development models, and/or experience of dealing with Linux OSVs and working in open source software project are a plus
Posted 9 Days Ago
- Full time