Honeywell IT Systems Engineer in Timisoara, Romania
IT Systems Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Join a team that delivers an end to end service ownership in Global Servers and at the customer
- You will work in Windows Server Administration (Windows 2012/2008 Operating Systems) & spend extensive hands on with managing Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP & server (Dell/Cisco UCS) hardware.
- You will managing Windows File & Print Servers.
- You will be responsible for installing & troubleshooting Windows based applications, Windows patching tools like WSUS server & Windows security standards & OS Hardening concepts.
- Support IT Operations and implement continuous improvement
Promote a culture of End to End ownership
25 Problem resolution for customers
10 Training to customer
25 Initiate changes to instalations
15 On site customer instalation
25 SaaS configuration
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or technical related field
- Relevant experience in Windows Server Administration (Windows 2012/2008 Operating Systems)
- Experience in supporting IT Operations
- Knowledge or experience in DevOps field
- Experience in managing Windows File & Print Servers
- Strong knowledge on Windows Server 2012/2008 OS
- Strong knowledge on Windows Security & Patching tools
- Knowledge of Linux, SQL, APACHE, VMware, Oracle
- Certification on Windows Server 2012/2008 Administration
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req144595
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Sat. Giarmata, DJ 691, KM 8+775 M Dreapta, Timisoara Airport Park, Timis, Timisoara, TM 307210 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.