Honeywell Test Engineer in Torrance, California
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Help support Honeywell's position as a world leader by creating laboratory test facility instrumentation, control, data acquisition and safety systems to test aircraft environmental control systems for the current and next generation of commercial and military aircraft. You will work alongside some of the world's most talented engineers as you contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation by creating test systems that validate products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs.
Lead world-class project execution to supply products for First Flight of the next exciting aircraft development program.
Develop your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative design solutions and technologies.
35 Technical Problem Solving
40 Hardware Build and Test Execution
15 Technical Documentation
10 Project management and status reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Some experience in the theory and practice of mechanical test instrumentation is preferred.
- Hire date must be within 12 months of completion of the highest level of education.
- Ability to create specific action plans, prioritize time and resources effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to convey technical ideas and concepts through team discussions, presentations and in writing.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet expectations of internal and external customers
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22876
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 2525 W 190th St., Torrance, CA 90504-6099 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.