Aggreko Technician II - Industrial Temperature Control in United States
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control, and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and dependable Industrial Temperature Control Technician II in the Mendon, MA area. This person will be working mainly with HVAC and Temperature Control equipment, specializing in custom applications for critical and complex applications, service, repair and installation of rental equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures both in-house and on customer locations and handle repairs of equipment as directed by his/her supervisor
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs of HVAC and Temperature Control equipment and documents this as directed by his/her supervisor
- Work on Air conditioners up to 70 tons, Chillers up to 200 tons including low temp chillers
- Complete necessary paper work timely and accurately which may include data entry and general use of relevant computer systems and software as directed
- Set up and operate equipment as directed both in-house and at customer locations
- Utilize mathematical formulas to determine both nominal and effective kw requirements
- Maintain thorough knowledge of and capability in reading and understanding schematics
- Maintain thorough knowledge of, actively practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment
- Obtain and maintain necessary certifications required to operate any equipment as needed
- Prepare various reports as directed to maintain accurate records on equipment and preventive maintenance
- Ability to travel when required
- Drive for results to achieve standards of excellence and achieve 'step changes' in business results
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent years of relevant experience and/or training
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Must have proven experience working on industrial or commercial HVAC / Temperature Control equipment
- Experience working on Chillers is required
- Experience with frequency drive motors
- Experience servicing, testing and installing commercial refrigeration equipment
- power generation experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive enthusiasm and high energy
- Embraces and promotes Safety Culture
- Positive, self- starter who enjoys working with others in a fast paced environment to deliver consistent quality
- Reliable and committed to delivering quality performance
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Must be available for on-call schedule
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company paid - industry leading benefit plan including retirement with lucrative company match; paid leave, 10 paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D;, and disability plans.
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.