PDS Tech Inc Sr. Software Developer JAVA - WB, PA 18702 in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
PDS TECH INC. has an exciting opportunity for the role of, Sr. Software Developer, position located in Wilkes Barre ,PA 18702
CONTACT: Sana Khan, DIRECT#: 314-665-2124, EMAIL: email@example.com
Also Share this job with your friends and get rewarded with an exciting Referral Bonus.
NOTE: 6 Months Contract-To-Hire. Applicant must be a US Citizen or a Green Card & is able to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing and maintaining Java applications.
.• Design and develop software components for high visibility applications
• Communicating with project manager and development team members in various forms, such as excel sheets, word documents, etc.
• Communicating with team lead and team members on the details of the proposed design and progress on the work.
• Responsible for estimating effort based on requirements and adhering to estimates and timelines.
• Responsible for following project management and lifecycle development processes, procedures, and standards to meet extremely high quality assurance goals.
Required Skills: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent desired with twelve or more years’ experience
Experience in application development on WebSphere built on Linux and backed by Oracle databases; working knowledge of JDBC, SQL and database stored procedures.
Back-End: Java/J2EE; EJB; JPA; Struts 2/Spring/JAX-RS (or similar Java Web Framework); Oracle/SQL (or similar RDBMS); IBM WebSphere
Misc: Linux/Unix Scripting languages
Experience with Responsive Web Design
Consistently deliver readable, maintainable and efficient code.
Familiar with Agile methodology
Must live within 1 hour of Wilkes Barre, PA or willing to relocate within 60 days of starting job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.