Belcan Software Developer Intern in Wilmington, North Carolina
Software Developer Intern
Job Number: 278987
Description: A Software Developer Intern in Wilmington, NC is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for working with subject matter experts to create software modules for reporting and analytics on a modern, secure, scalable technology stack. To be considered for this job, you will have a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering.
Software Developer Intern Job Duties:
• Application logging.
• Application error handling.
• Application error notification.
• Application authentication service for Single Sign On (SSO) ennoblement.
Software Developer Intern Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering or currently in school for Computer Science
• Proven skill in Java or Python.
• Experience with databases such as PostGres, and/or Oracle.
• Familiarity with hosted Web Services like Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
• AWS Lambda Service experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this Software Developer Intern job in Wilmington, NC, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world’s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Wilmington , NC
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart